Armstrong White Bug Animation
A short film done by artists at the Armstrong White company in Birmingham, Michigan. Based on a concept by a previous artist of the studio, I was responsible for the modelling, lighting and rendering of the project. I worked with the team on artistic direction and critique and also textured a few of the assets.
The design and modelling of the bugs are completely my own.
This project was a wonderful experience and it was a joy to be part of a small team of such talented artists.
- Modelled all bugs in Maya
- Textured Ladybugs, Spider and Planet in Photoshop
- Textured Daisy in Mari
- Modelled and textured moss log in ZBrush
- All lighting done in Maya with Vray
- Rendered all shots with Vray